Aussie Skate or Private Lessons
- is a ‘learn to skate’ program open to all ages and run by the ice rink. It's a great feeder program for anyone wishing to progress into Figure Skating.
- You may use your own skates, however it's not necessary to rush out and purchase them as hire skates can be provided by the rink with admission.
- For all information regarding skate school, please contact the rink.
- You may prefer Private lessons which, is a one-on-one lesson with a fully accredited Figure Skating Coach.
- Lessons generally run in 30 min time slots and prices vary depending on the Coach.
- All of our coaches are fully accredited and registered with the Australian Professional Skaters’ Association (APSA), have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a current first aid certificate.